Ohio Power Siting Board Meeting, Monday, June 2, 2008
OHIO POWER SITING BOARD
June 2, 2008
3:30 PM, Room 11E
AGENDA (revised 5/19/2008)
- Approval of the minutes of the regular Board meeting of April 28,2008.
- Case No. 08-271-GA-BNR, Consideration of the Application of Columbia Gas of Ohio for an Amendment to its Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for the Columbus Northwest Extension in Union County, Ohio.
- Case No. 08-581-GE-ORD, Consideration of Entry seeking Comments to Staff Proposed Amendments to Power Siting Board Rules.
- Case No. 07-715-EL-BTX, Consideration of the Application of Columbus Southern Power Company for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need to construct the Don Marquis 138-Kilovolt transmission Line Project.
- Case No. 99-1626-EL-BGN, Consideration of Norton Energy Storage, LLC Request for Extension of Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for an Electric Power Generating Facility in Norton, Ohio.
- Staff Update.