OPSB revises May meeting agenda
COLUMBUS, OH (May 8, 2007) – The Ohio Power Siting Board (OPSB) has revised the agenda for its May 2007 meeting. The time and location have not changed.
Monday, May 21, 2007
180 E. Broad St., Room 11E
A G E N D A
- Approval of the minutes of the regular Board meeting of April 23, 2007.
- Case No. 06-1199-EL-BLN, CitiCorp of North America, Inc. Consideration of request for transfer of certificate from CitiCorp of North America, Inc. to Columbus Southern Power Company.
- Case No. 06-0444-GA-BTX, Duke Energy Ohio, Consideration of a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for the Construction of the C338 Ohio River to Bethel Natural Gas Pipeline Project in Clermont County, Ohio.
- Staff updates.
- Rockies Express Pipeline update by Ray Strom, Administrator, Facilities, Siting and Environmental Analysis Division.
- Consideration of Intervention in FERC Case No. CPO7-208, Rockies Express Pipeline.
- Consideration of Intervention in Department of Energy Case No. 2007-OE-01, Draft Mid-Atlantic Area National Corridor.
The OPSB reviews applications for the siting of large electric and natural gas facilities in Ohio. The 11-member board is comprised of representatives of the PUCO, the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, the state departments of Development, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Health, the Ohio General Assembly and the public. The Chairman of the PUCO also chairs the OPSB. Additional information is available on the OPSB Web site at www.OPSB.ohio.gov.